In-house team of EU and American privacy attorneys and IT security experts.
Included in the VeraSafe Data Protection Officer Program
Your VeraSafe DPO team will bring an impartial perspective to your privacy compliance program. VeraSafe’s DPO team is available to help with the following activities, among others:
- Collecting and maintaining your records of processing (“data mapping”).
- Performing Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Analyzing your organization’s “legitimate interests” (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)).
- Conducting privacy by design/privacy by default workshops.
- Conducting staff training workshops.
- Interfacing with data protection authorities on behalf of your organization.
- Notifying data protection authorities of your DPO appointment.
- Assisting with critical data breach response.
- Advising and leading your organization’s compliance with all other GDPR compliance obligations.